Thursday, August 28, 2008

Time flies...

I can't believe how busy it's been!  And how long it's taken me to blog.  The Portland to Coast went great!  I just got a glorious bouquet of flowers from my team thanking me for being the captain.  I want to take a picture and post it.  I didn't bring my camera this time, so I'm waiting for some teammates to get me some pictures. 

Lexie starts kindergarten next Thursday!  She and I will be meeting with her teacher next Wednesday.  I'm so excited!

And....Lexie has her first loose tooth!

I love my iTouch!  I use it as a mini-laptop, I used it for the relay as a stop watch.  It's great!

Dad has had some pretty close calls this last week.  He had angioplasty last Saturday and a stent where his artery was 99% occluded.  Scary, but glad it got caught when it did.

More later...

No comments: