Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Birthday Party

Lexie's birthday party was a blast! she had 13 kids there! Some from pre-school, some from day care, some from kindergarten, some neighbors some from my work, and Lucas. It was so much fun! She got a lot of Polly Pocket stuff, which is perfect. Her reaction to her big present was perfect. I'll post pictures soon. Lucas spent the night, and the next day we all went out for Brunch at Reedville Cafe.

Lexie's investiture into Daisy Girl Scout is next Monday. I'm going to try to take video as well as pictures. Last night I went to a Girl Scout Council meeting with her troop leader, Michelle, to learn about cookie sales. We're excited about that too.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I'm sorry we missed the party. Blake was NOT happy. I'm glad she had a good time. Happy Birthday Lexie.