Saturday, March 14, 2009

Crazy sadness


Tiki, 15 1/2 year old magnificent cat is on to a better place. Lex visits his grave site every day, and generally takes the whole ordeal with much more stride than I do. I'm pretty sure the first time I had a animal companion loss was when I was in junior high. She is so much more resiliant.

Today Lex and I are dealing with two under the age of four, over 80 pound, dogs...who love to pummel each other. Our dog, Griffen, and Corky's, Chance. We're boarding her for a couple days while they go do the camping thing. Payback is that Next weekend-into-the-week, they will watch Griff while Lex and I Amtrak up to Seattle with Carrie and Jason.

It's a brilliantly NorthWest typical day, and we are enjoying the obligation to vegetate in non-public attire so as to appreciate lounging around. Lex is sprouting a cold, again. Thanks be to Jah that she handles them so well. I have been feeling remiss that I haven't blogged in a while and then came about a friends blog I hadn't realized existed. Before beginning my parusal, I decided to make a mediocare entry in this tribute.


Mareseatoatanddoeseatoatsandlittlelambseativeyouwouldeativytoowouldntyou.

No comments: