Thursday, January 03, 2008

MASSIVE INERTIA


I think about blogging every day.  Operative word, "THINK".  OK, so at break today, I shall overcome the inertia and do a blog entry!  It's not like nothing is going on, it's been exciting and great. 

Lexie had a Christmas party at school that I went to, fun.

The results of Lexie's sleep study came back and she has mild to moderate sleep apnea.  She has an appointment on the ninth to an ENT for evaluation for possible adnoid-tonsillectomy. 

We missed her first swim lesson of the winter session last night because it's half hour earlier, and I miss judged driving time on a school day.

I guess some of the biggest news of all is our new Russian Tortoise, Crystal.  She a real beauty and we love her.  Even a tortoise can be cuddly.

I'll be posting pictures, tons, soon.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Glad to hear that all is well. I look forward to the pictures.