Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Odd morning car conversation

I'm trying really hard to spend my breaks at work blogging again.  We'll see if it works.

So, this morning in the car, I'm telling Lexie that we are going to start going to the gym again Tuesday's and Thursday's after school.  From her seat in the car I hear her say, "Ok, but this time I'm bringing my crap!"  I just started laughing hysterically.  Finally once I recovered, I told her that that word was this close (holding my thumb and pointer finger about half inch apart) to being a bad word.  She says, "Really?  Why?" and I tell her it's because it is another word for poop.  I'm looking at her in the rear-view mirror, her eyes are open really wide and she is silent.  Finally she asks, "Does that mean Mr. Krabs is poop?"  And I laugh hysterically again, realizing that she had really said she was bring her little stuffed animal beanie baby crab, Claude, with her when we go.  


No comments: