Monday, April 28, 2008

Planning ahead?

I know what Lexie is getting for her birthday/Christmas this year!  I can make $10.00 payments on it, she's seen it and adores it, I just have to hide it for a while.  It's a dollhouse.  I also have to figure out where we are going to put it.  Might be a really good reason to clean out the office, yes, indeed I think that is a grand idea.  I always wanted my Grandmother's dollhouse, and this isn't the first time Lexie has shown an interest in one.  She can decide how much work she wants to put into it, or just play with it with all her toys.  My guess is that it will be a plaything for awhile, but that maybe eventually she will want to decorate it.  If she does lose interest in it, I'll ask her if I can take over.  Where am I going to keep it for half a year?  5' x 2' x 3'.

I found out what school Lexie will be going to next year.  I'm pretty excited about it.


Today I'm grateful for Lexie, Mom and Dad, my awesome friends at work, weekends, iPod, iTunes, books, and life.


No comments: