Thursday, June 05, 2008

A little secret

When I was picking up Lexie from school yesterday, she motioned with her pointer finger that she wanted to tell me a secret.  So, I bent my head down, ear to her mouth, and she said..... "I was born to be a werewolf."

Hmm.

My favorite teacher in the whole world is getting another job.  I could not have been more blessed than to have Ms. Amy as Lexie's pre-school teacher/daycare provider!   So a new adventure begins.  Today I will look for summer care for her.  Lex has grown so much in the last year and a half.

Two weekends ago, Lex and I did the Cannon Beach Elementary School walk/run.  She ran a mile, and I walked three miles.  She had such a blast!  And she got a t-shirt and a medal.  Then last weekend we did the OHSU Tram Run 5k walk.  Lex got a medal for that one too.  I'll post pictures later.  Saturday we are doing a four mile walk.  We're going to be in the Rose Festival parade!  Should be a blast.

No comments: