Monday, May 26, 2008

How delightful!

What a wonderful Memorial Day!  Lexie and I slept in, then goofed around until 9:00am, watching cartoons, tickle fights, story time, and apples and peanut butter breakfast.  Then we decided we should do something fun and it had to be out of the house.  Since it's Memorial Day, we picked visiting our Air Force Vet GrampaDad.  We went to Freddy's and got cat toys, cat nip, 85% dark chocolate, and a Cinabon collection.  We drove out past Yamhill and sortasurprised Mom and Dad.  I got to meet the new kitty, Shadow, and GrampaDad whipped up some cheesy eggs for Lex.  How could we have picked any better!  Mom made me some spaghetti, trimmed my hair, and we soaked in the wonderful rain forest.  I do love Capper Hill, but I still think Yamhill Thicket is my favorite place.  I had a carmel machiato on the way there (Starbucks) and an orange green tea on the way home (Dad).  Now Lexie is sleeping, and I'm going to read another chapter, then watch a movie.  No one could as for a better weekend. My Dad is the best, and I'm also giving thanks and thoughts as memorial to Grandy, Mark, Lexie's grandad Keller, Lloyd, John, and Karina.
 
tata.

No comments: