Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inauguration and Investiture!

Yesterday Barack Obama was inaugurated at the 44th president!  Lexie watched the inauguration in Mrs. Jenkins kindergarten class.  She was pretty excited about it when I picked her up.  She wants to remember it to tell people when she grows up.  We talked about the huge bow on Aretha Franklin's head.  She talked about the thousands of people with their tiny flags.

Tonight is Lexie's Girl Scout Daisy Investiture.  We're are all so excited!  I'm going to try to videotape and photograph.  "On my honor, I will try, to serve God and my country, to help people at all times, and to live by the Girlscout Law."


We need to work on Lexie's sleep habits again.  We got so good for a while, but now she is getting tired at school again.  Got a call from teacher letting me know it's been happening again.  Poor girl just doesn't like going to sleep.

No comments: