Sunday, February 07, 2010

Weekend fun

Yesterday Lexie attended a birthday tea party.  Each birthday party guest was instructed to bring a doll or stuffed animal to attend the mini-tea party.  Lexie had a great time.  After we got home (Lexie walked while I drove beside her, reminded me a little of Rocky in training) Sam came over to visit.  We were going to play Wii, but the controllers were out of batteries.  I happened to spot the beading kit my neighbor Joanie gave me.  The girls had some fun putting together some earrings and bracelets.  I now am sporting a pair of really cute earrings that my very own seven year old daughter made for me.  As a result, we may go back to the mall today to get her ears re-pierced.  Maybe this time she will take better care of them, and I will keep closer watch on them.

No comments: