Thursday, July 20, 2006

All you need is love, love...Love is all you need...

Taking the time today to blog. I'm not walking outdoors today as it will probably be in the 90's and I'm having lunch at the Executive Comittee meeting to discus Beta PRISM changes. Mmmm, Hawaiian food! Tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter, so I'll definitely be walking over at 24 hour fitness.

Work is exciting and busy. Doing another after hours visit to the clinic tomorrow to assist with the upgrade to the production venue. Going live with beta. I spent the first half of today going around the whole clinic and demonstrating the screen changes to the nursing staff, radiology, medical records, and transcription. I love my new computer.

Word(s) of the day: PACS ADMIN

Lexie log: I just got called off lunch to go to the meeting, more blog some other time. Lexie is a doll, I love her.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, freedom, water, flatscreen, life.

No comments: