Wednesday, July 26, 2006

See the dog and butterfly, Up in the air he like to fly, Dog and butterfly, Below she had to try, she roll back down the the warm soft ground....

Love to Rosie. Felix will welcome you.

Busy week. Lots of running up and down the stairs. Beta testing software upgrade is pain in arse. Getting gateway computer set up and rapid service running is also not a piece of cake. Month end close will be next week. Work days are going by fast. I'm looking forward to camping this weekend. -- I just opened the conference room door to peak in, see if there was a meeting so I could sneek in and get some Splenda. Impromtu meeting with my Barb and Karina with more fun stuff. Now my head is reeling and my plate overfloweth. I may drown in memo's this month.

Word(s) of the day: VACATION ATTITUDE

Lexie log: Oh my beautiful angel has a nasty side. She has been trying her hand at extreme tantrums (perhaps not a candidate for the next X games, but it gets my adrenaline going). She has a nack for this sport. I don't like it. She put Grammy through the ringer Monday. It's draining and we're still working out the parental bugs on how to deal with it. I saw some improvement yesterday, finally. -- She is getting so good in her swim class. Her new teacher, Danette, is just awesome. It is so sad that Teacher AJ can teach swim anymore because of pool chemicals disagreeing with him, but Danette sure knows how to handle her recent attitude change. She is amazingly diplomatic with her while still getting her to cooperate. Of course, this is all for only a half hour. It's all ok though, her sweetness out weighs her mini-tudes by at least 50 football field lengths. -- She is very excited about having the "truck-house" living at our place now. She knows we are going camping tomorrow and has no patience for the wait. She has been coming to work with me three times now, all for under two hours, but it is such a joy to be able to have her here.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, Grama Betty, the truck-house, vacation, weekends, coffee, and life.

No comments: