Monday, July 10, 2006

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor, Would you be mine, Could you be mine...

A nice cool day today. Slightly misty and refreshing. Last week was super busy, this week looks like a reprieve. We have a new auditor, who is taking to training quite well. We lost another walker and driver for the relay, but I'm confident we will be able to get it together. I don't think I will be team captain ever again. It is almost unbearable. At this rate, I may be walking four or five legs and dealing with all these deadlines is atrocious.

Word(s) of the day: NONSENSICAL

Lexie log: Her stubborn streak is growing. Her will is strong. She is doing really great in swim. Her new instructor handles her really well. And my is she just precious. I don't even know when or how it happens, it seems to just blend in, but we have full conversation now. It's wonderful! -- This weekend she watched the Wizard of Oz for the first time. She's also in to Stuart Little. Of course she squealed with terror at the flying monkeys.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, camping, weekends, bandaids, water, and life.

No comments: