Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ba Ding ding ding ding ding, da da, Crazy Frog!

Ok, I'm calling it a loss for the day. At work anyway...When I tried to get out of my car, the right lense in my already defunct glasses popped out. Then I can't log onto the network, and the pulley on the dumb-waiter is broken. I'm in the confernece room on the computer while Alex tries to figure out why my computer is fighting the network. So, forced to take an early break. If he doesn't have a solution in 15 minutes, I'll bring my work in here. That might be a quiet, refreshing break. The chair is more comfortable anyway...and it rocks...but this keyboard will take some getting used to.

I'm going to try to post some PTC relay pics soon.

I watered the front yard last night only to wake up to an absolute downpour this morning.

Word(s) of the day: OBSEQUIOUS

Lexie log: She really enjoyed the tour of the Tumbling Tots class, and it looks like she may enroll. I hope so, but I sure would like to be able to attend. Oh well...swimming with Mommy and tumbling with Daddy. -- Her pre-school is in limbo at the moment. We got word last week that Loretta had sold the school to a group that was turning it into a Russian/American academy. So, we knew we would have to look around at different schools, but she was supposed to be in school this week, and we got a strange voicemail from Loretta this weekend saying that something bad had happened during the closing of the deal and she felt compelled to pull all her stuff out of the classrooms and get out of Dodge, so to speak. No school this week...or next, and no swim either. God, I wish it wasn't so hard to find a Montesorri close by that opened early. That one was too good to last, I guess. -- I'm thinking of a project where I take a picutre of Lexie every day and save it to a file. I have thought about it before, but yesterday I saw a short film on atomfilm.com titled "Me" that was the same concept, and it was neat. So...one head shot and one full shot per day. I'll even try to post them on the blog.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, life, laughter, music, water, glasses holders, kleenex, coffee, weekends, and painfree joints.

No comments: