Sunday, November 26, 2006

The answer my friend, is blowin in the wind, the answer is blowin in the wind

Yes, it's been awhile. Work has been hectic with rolling out new EDI tools like electronic claims, remit, bill, edit, a new lockbox, getting all the docs NPI numbers, whew. And then this week, Betty spent Monday through Friday in the hospital with a gastro issue that is still a mystery. No pain, just significant loss of blood with no identifiable cause or source. Thankfully she came home on her birthday, but missed Thanksgiving. Our heater went out Thanksgiving morning and Frank stayed home to wait for the gas person to come diagnose it while Lexie and I went out to my Moms for dinner. It was pleasent and nice, I just wish we could have stayed longer. For some reason the Yamhill forest is so cozy in the winter. Today is blustery and stormy, pleasant for a weekend. No swim for Lexie as it is Thanksgiving weekend.

Word(s) of the day: WIND

Lexie log: Still my little angel. As I type she is asking either myself or Daddy to open pistachios, but she won't eat them, she just keeps putting them in my mouth. She has decided that she is a Red Power Ranger. It is cute. Last night Daddy came flying into the living room with his yellow Columbia sportswear jacket all zipped up, only leaving a small eye hole and doing some impressive yellow power ranger moves. This delighted Lexie to no end. He latest passions are horses, particularly My Little Pony which she has started a collection, then Power Rangers and Bratz, specifically Bratz Babies. So...I have something to work with for her birthday wich is less than a week. Papa's Pizza will be our party spot. I can't believe she is already going to be four.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, Betty getting released from Providence, our pets, cozy weekends, and life.

No comments: