Monday, November 13, 2006

Let's talk about all the good things, and the bad things, that may be...

Ok, so I'm on day seven of eye twitch hell. It was almost completely gone yesterday, only noticed it a few times. Then I woke up this morning to it, and it has been the worst it has been so far.

Yesterday evening we had the most wonderful dinner at Stanfords. Oh, I just love that restaraunt.

Word(s) of the day: CANDOR

Lexie log: I have started looking for systems that would be good for Lexie. My goal is to get two new flat screens, one for the office computer, and one for her. And also get a smaller desktop system and a childrens keyboard. I'm not ready to have her hooked up to the internet yet. Just a computer. The extra monitor for us is because our current monitor is two computers old, and starting to act up a bit. Come to think of it, I might even have the computer already and just need the monitor and keyboard/mouse. We still have the last computer because it didn't have enough memory for some of my applications. Perhaps it will be good enough for some learning CD's for Lexie. I'll have to check that out this week.

Lexie is trying so hard to listen better and do well in swim. I love her so much. She is so distracted so easily. It must be a busy little mind to be a kid.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, family and friends, water, coffee, tastebuds, weekends, birthdays, tape, wind, keys, colors and life.

No comments: