Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Down came the rain, and washed the spider out...

I really do love the weather in this region. October and almost 70 degrees. Torrential rains causing high water, flooding, and just basically unpredictable.

Getting into the groove at work. Month end is going much smoother now, and I have deemed November offically my month to cleanup all my projects.

Word(s) of the day: PENDANT

Lexie log: I just had to force in five minutes to blog today, because yesterday Grammy and Lexie made me a birthday card and a present. I just love it. I'll have to take a picture and post it. She did much better in swim and tumbling and is practiciing focusing and listening. I sure do love her.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, Betty, SmartGlove, weekends, happiness, and life.

No comments: