Monday, December 04, 2006

Do do doodle loodle ooo do do do, Do do doodle loodle ooo do do do

All that's going through my head this morning is the cirucus music, hence the musical title that most likely doesn't make any sense to anyone but me.

Word(s) of the day: BUGABOO

Lexie log: Happy birthday sweetheart! She had a fantastic birthday party at papa's pizza. Her best friend, Lucas, was there, she just adores him. She got all the toys she wanted, My Little Pony, and Power Rangers. While she was playing in the play room with Lucas, Sierra, and Tracy supervised my assembly of the Green, Red, Yellow, Blue and Pink Power Rangers into the amazing Megazord! What an accomplishment. Ages four and up...My rupaduppa! Emphasis on the "...and up" piece of that logic. The four year old can play with it after the "and ups" assemble the thing. It was really a blast. Lexie loved to say things like, "Thanks guys!" and she is very good at remembering aunt Patty's name. I wish we cold do it every other weekend. It made it all the tougher for me to leave this morning. She did super swiming on Sunday. It was lifejacket safety week. She even remembered/knew a couple techniques to pull people out of the pool from the last session and showed before even the teachers did. I was so impressed, I just beamed the whole time. She was so tired, but she listened so well and did so well, and had a great time doing it. -- Lexie just loves all our pets, but she has a special relationship with Chikita because Chikita is so lovey and talks so much. Lexie recently caught on to the fact that we call Chikita by singing the Do a Dear song. I found this out the other day when started trying to sing the song as she was looking around the house. It was one of the most precious moments I've had. I was sitting in bed and she was walking down the hall singing, "Do a Dear, a female dear..." Then the lyrics are a little shady after that point. So now Daddy is helping her learn the rest. She really really loves to sing, and dance. -- My ultimate most wonderful fantasy on this earth would be to be a stay at home mom. I wish I could do that more than anything in this world.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, Karina's clothes gifts, MaryLue's chair gift, Time with my daughter, our pets, and life.

No comments: