Monday, December 11, 2006

If you need me, let me know, I'll be around, If you've got no place to go...

This morning on the way to work, right after Sylvan hill, I hear a crash of metal and look in my rear view mirror just in time to see the pickup right behind me angle off into the other lane and it's left headlight go out. Didn't take me long to realize it had been rearended by the car behind it. I watched as the two cars pulled off to the side as I drove ahead puzzling over how I could have been so oblivious to coming so close to being rear ended. Thank heavens the truck turned his wheel, or he would have plowed into me. I hadn't stopped suddenly, my feet werent even on the breaks, so I was even more suprised by the whole thing.

Month end is pretty much over, just a few reports to update and spreadsheets to modify.

Word(s) of the day: AYUDA

Lexie log: I just lover her so much and I'm too emotional right now to type about how wonderful she is without bursting into tears, which isn't very appropriate at work, so...

Today I'm grateful for Lexie, Mom and Dad, friends, and life.

No comments: