Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I can't really think of a title just now, but wanted to put something in to let anyone know that Lex and I are doing terrific! We've had a big family change that is scary and new, but ultimately for the best. I'll type more about it later, not ready to go into details now. We're reorganizing the house and getting to spend some real quality time together. She should be starting an amazing pre-school.

Word(s) of the day: NEW LIFE

Lexie log: I can't think of it at the moment, but she has the most amazing pronunciation of the word marshmello. I'm going to try to document it, because I love it. I think it is Marshamow. Now we eat dinner at the table, and are getting some regular sleep times and habits. Whew! She's gone whole days without watching any TV at all. Friday night we went to zoo lights. She had a blast! We rode the train, she had hot chocolate, and Grammy came with us.

Today I'm grateful for Lexie, Mom and Dad, Serina Jones, Mr. Stalnaker, a new beginning, and all the amazing resources available to us if we look for them.

No comments: