Thursday, January 18, 2007

I've got a silly hat, Salt's got a silly hat, stovetop, pillbox, fidora, tiara, turban, fez, sombrero...

One of the small joys in life...A soft freshly laundered bed after three days of a feverish cold. Long time no blog. Lex and I just got over a pretty nasty cold that she handled much better than I. What a trooper. She loves her new pre-school, she is already learning to write her name and, brings home a craft she's done every day. Last Thursday she brought home a snowy owl fridge magnet she made with a plastic lid, cotton balls, elmers glue, eyes, and a magnet. So cute. The weekend before last she spent hours water coloring, a new thing for her. I've re-done the kitchen art wall. Pictures wil be coming soon. Yesterday we made a snow man in the back yard. Tuesday last week we went to her first movie ever. We saw Happily-N-Ever After. Very funny and cute rendition of Cinderella mixed in with many other fairy tales. Lexie loved the whole movie experience.

I've re-arranged my bedroom, made the master bath mine, and the full bathroom Lexies, started cleaning out the walk in closet, cleaned out the hall linen closet, made a huge dent in cleaning out the garage, rearranged and cleaned the kitchen, moved the tv/vcr off the back deck and into the office, cleaned and opened up the living room. The only rooms in the house I haven't made a drastic change to are the office and Lexie's bed room. It's wonderful!


Blogs will probably be short and not as often for a while, but they will come back.

Today I'm greatful for Lexie, life, new-found happiness, relaxed non-worried house, activities, water, Mom and Dad, so many friends, Thumper and the kitties, my job, new fence, new dog house.

No comments: