Saturday, March 22, 2008

A continuous moment of profound gratitude

I wake up...A LOT.

During the night, I wake up every 15-42 minutes. Makes sleeping a sport rather than a bodily necessity as far as I figure.

This morning, I'm up at 6:21, actually earlier, but that's what the time said on my Windows task menu when I sat down to type this.

So I wake up alot. I sat out on the deck this morning. It's almost Spring and the mornings heat up faster and warmer than usual. I sat on the deck, and the lid (ceiling of the deck that Dad built) started warming under the impending morning sun and started dripping. Water from ice formed atop is seeping through the seems. It normally would'nt do that, but apparantly the weather is changing faster than usual today. So...the drips start falling from the ceiling, telling me that it will be a warmer than usual day, and I sit, awake...

I am blessed.

I start with being alive, then I have the best parents in the world Mom=Sandy, Dad = Dale.
Then I realize I have the best daughter in the world = Lexie. Best dog, Griff. Many cool cats, Tiki, T-Swoop, Miadda, Chikita. Best friends Tracy, Tobie, Cherri, Michelle, Val, Barb. Best bosses, Barb, Jeff. Best job, how do I explain in short narrative, I don't. Best school/daycare for Lexie (comes with best teacher), Best books, Crapoola, best everything. Tiki is pawing at me now, Lexie is waking up and it's time to go cuddle and wait to get ready for a fun Easter Egg hunt at Alpen Rose. Those chocolate easter eggs are waiting.

I really will try to blog more often.

The event that started this, Lexie got her very first paper cut. I wanted to blog it, for some weird reason. She has a paper cut on her right forefinger from a school project. Got it on Friday, March 21st. I want to "record" bloggishly more of her experiences. So I'll get right on it.

No comments: