Saturday, May 02, 2009

Blog promises

I've been neglecting this blog so much lately, I've wondered if the inertia would lead to the end of it. But no! I won't laze out and let it gather too many cobwebs. I have pictures and news. Lexie is doing better than ever! And so am I! We've been having a blast, and love of weekends has taken on a whole new meaning! For the last few weeks, I've been using my break-time at work to walk and listen to a fabulous book (Outliers Rocks!). Starting this next week, I'll make a serious effort to update this blog on one of my breaks. "Life is good," is and understatement. Right now, Lex is lounging and resting while re-watching The Incredibles. We got home from a wonderful trip to the beach. I'll try to parse out some of the last few weeks in the next few blogs.

1 comment:

Johhny Cat said...

I swear to Dog, as I read the word "cobwebs" my paper towel rack came unglued from the wall all on its own, and fell. I have reglued it to the wall, now. Keep up the blog!