Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Lexie Speaks!

Everyone in the whole world: Did you think of your plans yet, because I'll be here to see what your plans are today? I'll be here to read your plans and well, just be happy if you did all the things. I want to do something. Guess what. Today was fiesta day. For the whole weekend, celebrate the fiesta, and see what your parents say about the fiesta. Bye, see you later, have a great weekend of fiesta. (Mom says, "but it's not the weekend yet.) But when it is the weekend, the greatest in the world, you celebrate the people in the world. What happened to me today, I um, Mom, what is that thing called? (we go out into the living room, hook arms and spin around) Square Dancing! So if you know the square dance, then tell me what you think of the square dance. Telling the world. Could you please stop writing everything I say. Ha ha giggle giggle. I'm serious!

2 comments:

Johnny Cat said...

Absolute Zen!

Anonymous said...

I've only done a little square dancing when I was very young but I liked it alot. Grammy