Thursday, February 01, 2007

Butterflies are free to fly, Fly away, High away, bye bye


$201.33 to replace a cracked windshield, whew! I know that most of my dislike for this Honda is emotional, but I really, really, really, hope that I can adopt the Pathfinder. It just seems like a much better vehicle for my new life.

I’m thinking of getting my tattoo redone with a electric/cobalt blue Japanese style dragon. I have a picture in mind, maybe I’ll post it.

Word(s) of the day: BUTTERFLY

Lexie log: She really enjoys having Grammy spend the night every Monday. She talks about it for days and asks for the next two days if she will be there when we get home. She did have a rebellious fit over the new organizer furniture Grammy got her though. After Grammy spent time putting all her toys away in it, she said she didn’t want it and put all the toys on her bed. It was funny and yet sad to watch.
She has her first dental cleaning Monday and her well care visit the Monday next.
I love the art and school work she brings home from school. I can tell the walls will be full of Lexie arts and crafts.

Today I’m grateful for Lexie, Mom and Dad, water, life, humor, happiness, less worries, family, Steve, Fred, and Chris conversations, and the color blue.


No comments: