Saturday, February 03, 2007

A whole new world....

Today was awesome! Lexie woke me up at 8:30am. We dallied around, got ready, drove to Toys-R-Us, still closed. So we went over to Washington Square. First time for Lexie…I mean she’s been, but when she was much littler. She was nervous/scared at first, but we got a taxi cart, and she loved it. We wandered around (I crashed the taxi into a wall, that was funny) while the stores were still opening. We spent a good deal of time in the Disney store, what fun! Then we wandered some more and spent over half our $100 Sharper Image gift card from doing MyPoints. We finally left at about 11:30am and headed for Chuckee Cheese’s. We shared a pizza, half cheese, half pepperoni, and she played and played. So did I. When we got home, Dad was putting up more of the fence. I filled the bird feeders and picked up dog poop. Lexie enjoyed running out to her Grandpa every once in a while and showing sticky cotton candy, and her new tinker bell fairy. She took a fun, fun bath. I just watched a murder of crows chase off a sharp shin, now Lexie is going to put on her new, first princess nightgown, and she is climbing on my back squealing with fun as I type this. She will play boobahs for a while and then we will watch a movie. Ohh…I do love weekends.

Today I'm grateful for Lexie, Mom, Dad, and everything!

No comments: