Monday, February 05, 2007

Transylvannia 6 5 O--O-O!

Today was Lexie's first dental appointment and cleaning. It was neat. I love stuff like this that is new and exciting to her. Ironically, her dental hygentist has a four year old daughter named Alexis Marie. I took some pictures of her in the chair and getting a flouride treatment, I'll post them later. Last night we made a pink floam pencil holder from an Alpo can.

Lexie had a second straight week of excellent swim class. I haven't ever seen her listen so well and try so hard. She still goofs around and has fun, but now she is also that she is getting it. After swim we went to Bed Bath and Beyond and got a shelf/stand and some towels for Lexie's bathroom. She picked a dark blue towel color and we got a set of four since they were only $2.99 each!!!

Yesterday we came up with a new game for Thumper called, "Find It!" We take a treat, let him smell it, then hide it in the yard while he waits in the kitchen. The we open the door and yell, "Find it!" and he smells out the yard until he's got it. Maybe he'll be more of a scent hound.

Thanks to Uncle Steve for the awesome dog dinner recipe. Thumper loves it, and so do I, I mean not for me to eat, whatever! One cup dry food, one can Alpo, one can green beans.

Word(s) of the day: RAPSCALLION

Today I'm greatful for Lexie, weekends, Mom and Dad, family and life.

No comments: