Friday, May 18, 2007

I think I rememeber the film, and as I recall, I think, we both kind of liked it...

Ouuuuuuuuiweeeee..... I'm back on a juicer kick. Lexie and I saw an infomercial Monday for a juicer, and I remembered, "I have one of those!" I used to really enjoy that thing. So... Tuesday Mom took me grocery shopping and I got a weeks worth of juicing staples. I've done it twice now, and boy do I love it. Last night's recipe: Half bell pepper (orange), two stalks celery, on small zucchini, half cucumber, one apple, eight baby carrots, one tomato, one floret broccoli, one floret cauliflower, and spinach leaves. Sounds kind of gross, but it is so tasty!!

Mom had her second surgery today and came through great. I'm glad that she can get on with healing now.

Word(s) of the day: LEATHER NOSE

Griffen gave me a nice little bump on the head when we were wresting on the kitchen floor yesterday. He has a really solid head!

Going to another birthday party tomorrow, Sujata's daughter, Elina. It will be another Chuck E. Cheese adventure, and the third birthday party in two months. Sunday we are going to see Spider Man III with Tobie and her kids at Lloyd Cinema. In one hour I'm going to leave to go get Lex and we are going to see Shrek the Third, just came out today.

Last night was awesome. Lexie took a bath ( found out she has a reaction to cinimon, she broke out in mild hive from the bath beads, so she jumped in the shower and rinsed, and the hives went promptly away), then we sat on the bed and I brushed and braided her hair (I'm new to braiding) while we watched and laughed at "Alice in Wonderland". It was a priceless time.

Today I'm grateful for Lexie, Mom and Dad, life, water, egg foo young, priceless moments, happiness, and purple.

No comments: