Friday, September 15, 2006

Hey, Hey, do that crazy thing...

Woopee, it's Friday! We came so close to going to Reno for a couple days to stay at the office admin's time share, but don't have any care for Thumper, so, not this time. Work is going fine, I should have business cards pretty soon. Plenty of people are signing up for next years PTCW, that's great! I got the video recorded last night, but haven't had a chance to watch it yet. Currently listening to Memoirs of a Geisha and reading The Other Boelyn Sister. Watched Sleepy Hollow last night and started to watch Kingdom of Heaven.

Word(s) of the day: RAIN

lexie log: First swim of the Fall session on Sunday, and Tumblerama on Monday. I hope her Dad is up for it. Yesterday after work we went for a walk with Thumper. I really want to try to do that more days a week

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, iPod, books, weekends, rice, green, and stuff.

No comments: