Thursday, September 28, 2006

Tell me, did you sail across the sun, Did you make i the milky way to see the lights all faded...

I just don't get the deep-fried chicken line in that song... "Can you imagine no love, pride, deep-fried chicken"? Hmmm...

Oh the HORROR!! It is time once again to work on the procedure pricing project. This is by far my least favorite job function. The spread sheet from Hell with so many sheets of data pulled in from so many different types of sources and vertical lookups from one sheet to another. My God! I really loathe it!

The days are getting sorter and Barb and Linda were just discussing that a tanning boothe once in a while will actually combat the Seasonal Affect Dissorder that so many of us experience. My gym has tanning packages for $25.00 and it is at both the gym across the street from here and the one at home. I think I'll look into it next month. Frank and I have a new workout schedule. I wish it didn't cost extra for the child care part, though. So Tuesday and Thursday are gym nights and Wednesday and Friday are family meal nights.

Word(s) of the day: ZELNORMOUS

Lexie log: I was looking through past months blog for a picture, and came across the one's she had taken and realized that she hasn't taken any in a while. I'll have to bring the camera with us to different places and see if she wants to take more.

Blogging got cut off, I forgot to put my break sign up and got pulled into a "on-the-spot" meeting with a high maintenance employee who feels out of the loop with all the changes we are going through. I had to explain how unstructured this process is because I have no established work-flow handed to me and there are too many changes that are overlapping and no two plans handle thing the same. He feels that he is being left in the dark (we are not an office that has many meetings) and feels a little lost without the structure. I am having issues with not knowing a way to even communicate all the changes to everyone, so I guess I better go work on an email synopsis of our current office environment. Oh joy...


Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, sunshine, animals, employees who do not require coddling and steel grate structure, coffee, walking, iPod, and 24 hour fitness.

No comments: