Tuesday, September 05, 2006

You need to find some new feathers and buy some new clothes. Just get rid of he antlers and lighten you load.

What a shame that Steve Irwin died. His beautiful daughter and baby boy will surely miss him in their lives.

I walked about 2 1/2 miles yesterday in the hot sun. I wish I could do the walking every day. Too bad Lexie would peeter out on me less than half way through. I need to look at some strollers for older, bigger children. Perhaps used? Any way, the walk had a couple nice hills, and if I had been more prepared with water for myself and Thumper, I would have pushed on to make it four miles. I'd like to do four miles a couple times a week.

Word(s) of the day: STINGRAY

Lexie log: I've started the picture a day project, and really hope I can keep up with it. So far it's entertaining enough. -- Had another great weekend with her. Went to breakfast Sunday for Grammy's birthday, and then for a beautiful walk at the Tualatin Hills nature park. I sure do love my family.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, Thumper, Tiki, Turkey, Chikita, Miadda, long weekends, nice weather, and life.

No comments: