Monday, September 18, 2006

New goal...I want to walk around Hagg lake, 11-13 miles depending on if you take the trails or stick to the road. Very intense hills. We did a hike around the area yesterday, that's what inspired me to this goal. Then maybe next years goal will be the Portland Marathon.

Work is overloading me today. I just can't get into the swing of it. I really don't like posting insurance payments right now while I have all these other mini-projects. Then, I missed a web seminar and now am being pressured by Cerner to go forward with the latest software load and rtf. I have a monsterous Medicare Enrollment form to complete for our address change lock box, training for Tobie, and still need to mail out address change to hundreds of small third party insurance.

Word(s) of the day: BONE SAW

Lexie log: She went to her second tumbling class today. I really hope she enjoys it. I'm not sure how I feel about this sessions' swim instructor. He seemed to just go through the motions rather than making sure the kids were trying to do the skills themselves.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, Gramma Betty, tomatoes, cheese, walks, weekends, swimming, and life.

No comments: