Saturday, September 22, 2007

Timberline Lodge! I love Lexie weekends!

What a week, or two! Server crashes, PDC has no BDC! Thank God for backups. Ryan, the new Network tech and I spent the last two and a half weeks recovering from a catastrophic hard drive failure. Phew! Re-establishing a new network from a new domain. Salvaging user profiles from a non-existing domain via cached domain memories. Glad to be finally done with all this, for the most part, Lexie and I have a great Saturday. On the way to school Thursday we admired the sunrise over Mt. Hood, and decided we would go there this weekend. We tried to go to Ski Bowl East and do the Alpine slide et. al., but it was already closed. So we headed up to Timberline. Picutres below. Tomorrow we will go out to the water park at Conestoga.

I think I see cloud number nine off in the distance. Lexie and I arrive at Timberline Lodge.
The lower floor of the lodge, the older fireplace that skiiers used to dry off and warm up by.
BIZARRE!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: