Monday, June 05, 2006

Here we go 'round the mulberry bush, so early in the morning...

Another short blog. Month end is going to go slower this month, there seems to be no way to get around it. We are still short an auditor, and the newest coder is not up to speed yet. I keep having coughing fits that drive me to distraction, even with the medication the doctor gave me. Ohhh and the sinus pressure! I can't wait for this one to go away. It came in with a bang, had me in tears, and it just won't go away. I just finished my last Azithromycin and I want to be done with this. My sleeping at night is minimal, and now Frank's throat is causing him so much pain in the morning he doesn't want to talk. What a mess. Can't wait for this to calm down. We're still trying to figure out if I have Whooping cough or not. The Dr. said it, but now I'm starting to think he just was being on the safe side.

Word(s) of the day: PRETZEL

Lexie log: We just got a CD of pictures from Michelle and Mike from the camping trip. Thanks you guys! We haven't been able to look at them yet, but I will post some of them soon. We didn't take too many pictures, pretty much all of them are already posted. I think I left out about six or seven. Unusual for us to take so few. I can't wait to watch the video we shot with Kayla's rendition of Blaire Witch Project. It was sooo hysterical. I will burn a copy for Michelle and Mike and also for Kayla's family and send it down to them. Lexie had such a blast, even though she was sick. -- She's started to draw real figures instead of lines, circles, and squiggles. Daddy saved me a picture she drew on a magnetic sketch pad where she had flowers with stems and tops and all. She getting the absolute basics of animals, with legs, bodies, heads, tails, etc. It's amazing, it just happened over night. It is truly the most black and white transition I have experienced with her. -- We spent time at Gramma Betty's and the river this weekend. Got Thumper a new gentle leader harness and it seems to be working magically. No more pulling. -- Lexie has a Dr. appointment tomorrow to hopefully remove the plantars she has on one of her feet. Poor girl. Thankfully she loves going to the doctors. We just took her Friday to make sure tha

No comments: