Thursday, June 29, 2006

Schools out for summer....

Almost the end of June. My goodness. How time does fly. July looks to be pretty busy at work. On the sixth, a new auditor starts who will need training. Then around the 15th we will be beta testing the next version of our billing software, which has quite a few changes. As a finally, I was hoping to be able to take one or two days off around the 29th to go camping.

Last night I sprayed six or seven wasp nests that are being constructed on our eaves. That spray comes out of the can with a force akin to a fire hose, and the chemical reakes of fuel. Fun stuff.

Word(s) of the day: EMONA AETERNUM

Lexie log:
Today would have been Lexie's last school day until August, but she refused to go. I so, so, so much remember growing up the incredible inertia factor. I never wanted to do anything until I was already doing it. Same with Lexie. She doesn't want to get up, get ready, or leave the house, but once she's at school, she has a blast. I feel so bad for Daddy who has to put up with the attitude and then he feels guilty that she doesn't go.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, Gramma Betty, iPod, the new 24-hour fitness, weekends, and life

No comments: