Monday, June 19, 2006

Secret agent man, they've given you a number, and taken away your name.

Okay, this morning my cube mates had a discussion about pet death by negligence that sent me out of the cube.

Another great weekend. Saturday we went to the river in the RV. Sunday was swim and dinner with Dad and Mom for Father's Day.

Word(s) of the day: MELON

Lexie log: She is such a ham. I swear she had her swim instructors laughing, about what I have no idea since I was in the observation lobby. Then, at dinner, she got a reaction to something she said that she liked, and she wouldn't stop saying it. She's a silly silly girl. It was adorable to watch her tell Grammy and Grandpa about her Power Puff Girl experience. She watched an episode that terrified her, and now she will never watch them again.

She made Daddy and Grandpa each a card with stickers for Father's Day.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, weekends, and life.

No comments: