Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Sky rocket in flight...Afternoon delight

I can't wait to go home. I have an enormous headache in my right eye. It's making it difficult to concentrate.

Frank has been working everyday in the yard and it is really starting to become quite nice out there. I made it to Value Village for the first time since I've worked hear four years. I got a purse, a shirt, a teddy-bear, and a table cloth all for 6.97. I put the table cloth on the outside table, it's nice looking.

Word(s) of the day: OPA!

Lexie log: She started school yesterday. It sure wore her out. She slept from the moment she got home until six. Whew. She did like it though. I called her teacher to find out their policy on discipline, and she called me back this morning. She says they don't even give time outs, simply speak with the child. She also did mention that Lexie's hair was in her face all day, and I told her I would put hair things in her back pack.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, weekends, naps, calm, relax, love, water, happiness, and life.

No comments: