Monday, October 16, 2006

Boogie nights....

Need a serious mental health break. I have a dr appointment today to see about switching uptake inhibitors. Even though mine just went generic, it still costs $50.00 a month, and I can't do that. So I ran out this weekend, and I'm a bit of a head case today. At least I've retained my sense of humor though.

Word(s) of the day: PLATO'S PLAYDOUGH

Lexie log: Just got off the phone with Grammy, and I failed to realize that there was no tumbling class today when I took her to swim yesterday. Grammy said Lexie was so dissapointed and even cried. So sweet. -- Last night we tried our first board game, even though it is above her age level, she just had a blast playing. We played a game (still in progress) of Trouble. She is the green pieces, I'm blue, and Daddy is yellow. -- It took over a week for the owner of the school we want to check out to call back, and now she hasn't responded to my message. I really want to tour the school and see if we can still get her in.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, Gramma Betty, family, weekends, and life.

No comments: