Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Era una tarde tonta y caliente, De eseas que te quema el los la frente, Era el verano del 97...

Wednesday, April 19th, 2006
I'm sending out brilliant thought of white light for Jan and her precious Alexi! Another one for Uncle Steve!


I want to go back to Cancun! I have been having severe *sigh* daydreaming episodes envisioning my family there again. It was as close to heaven as I can imagine. I want to go with Lexie. I also wish to keep up with learning Spanish. Yesterday, we started listening to a Spanish radio station at work.

Word(s) of the day: CHICLE

Lexie log: Yesterday she wore her spring dress that Grammy got her, and... she finally wore her hair up in a pony tail. I took pictures, and as soon as I download them, I'll post them. She's such a treasure! I just love spending time with her and I miss her immensely while I'm at work. -- She has this new, cute talent. When I want her attention from afar, I have used my super loud, two finger whistle to get her attention. Easter Sunday, the was ahead of us on her trail hunt and wanted us to speed along to her. So...she puts her index finger to her lips (like a person would do when 'shushing' someone) and makes this shrill, high pithed shriek that sound amazingly similar to my loud whistle. It was so cute. So of course we all laughed heartily at this which turns it into something she does at least once a day.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, weekends, coffee, sunshine, and life.

No comments: