Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Love, exciting and new, Come aboard, We're expecting you...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Late break today. Right before break I was called onto a project and right in the middle of it the billing software crashed. Finally, I have a chance to sip my lukewarm java and type an entry.

To answer your question Sue, everytime I copy and paste into the blogger editor, I get a dialogue box that tells me, "Document contains no data". So, until I have the leisure to fuddle with it, I'll just maintain. By the way...Hi!

Also, by the way...If you still read this occasionally...I love you Steve, and pray your surgery goes smoothly. I didn't get your email for some reason, but Mom printed it out and I did read it. I don't visit the Myfamily site as often as I used to, but I'll start again.

So far on my iPod:
Two books - Crocodile on the Sandbank and The secrets of the Power of Intention
56 songs - A total mish mash including a couple sound files of Lexie laughing
60 photos - Mostly Lexie, but some rainbows and art shots as well
1 Podcast - some cartoon
2 TV shows - An episode of Monk, and an episode of Weeds
3 Movies - Two home movies of Lexie, and 2006 Academy Award Winner "Six Shooter"
Available space left to fill - 55 GB

Word(s) of the day: ICARUS

Lexie log: The darndest thing yesterday afternoon, we're all in the car in the Safeway parking lot, and suddenly Lexie says, "Look Momma, Icarus!" She's pointing out the window, but at what I do not know. She does this a few more times, but I got distracted and forgot to ask her who Icarus is. I'll have to remember to ask today.

Other notables; She stuck an orange Tic-Tac up her nose earlier this week. Luckily Daddy was able to persuade it out. I heard about it the next day at work, as I had already gone to bed when she did this.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, iPod, weekends, family, miracles, tulips, trees, vitamins, water, and life.

No comments: