Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Whistle while you work...

Wednesday, April 5th, 2006
Short blog today. Busy with month end and walking at lunch.

Word(s) of the day: iPod

Lexie log: I'm doing a brief blog today 'cuz I want to journal how cute she was last night at Fred Meyers. We were there to pick up my glasses and ended up having to stand in line at customer service for a very long time. Lexie took it upon herself to entertain the people standing behind us in line. She danced around and showed them her 'beetle bug' shirt. One person asked if her toy was a horse and she said, "No, it's a zebra." We went over and tried on children's sun glasses while Daddy stood in line, and she kept running back to the line to show Daddy et. al.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, Grama Betty, Hoops and Yo-Yo, my friends and co-workers, iPods, and life.

No comments: