Friday, April 07, 2006

Prophet 6 0091, This is the flight number, of our galactic sun...

Friday, April 7th, 2006
I made an interesting discovery this week. I don't blog as much now that I can't use word to publish it. I hope I can get that resolved. Typing directly into blogger doesn't let me type an idea, then come back to it in an hour or two on lunch to finish. If I wait too long, it times out the session. Word was nice. Any time I had a thought, I just toggled back to it, typed it real quick, and went back to work.

Word(s) of the day: JOTTED IOTA

Lexie log: I let her listen to my iPod Wednesday when I got some music on it. Now she's hooked. She thought it was the greatest thing and wants to play with it all the time. She's seen the photos, video, and heard the music from it and thinks it's the greatest thing. One day she'll have her own, but I have to keep mine fairly hidden from her right now or she gets upset when I try to explain that she can't 'play' with it. I wanted to every once in a while hang on to it while she listens, but she just wants to hold it and run off and dance. I'll have to start looking if they make walkmans for young children. She does like music. When she does get one, we'll have to make sure she doesn't have it on all the time, as I recently heard that overuse of ear phones may cause a slight hearing loss.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, family, friends, my iPod, walking with Jan and Cherri at lunch, weekends, and life.

2 comments:

rvodyssey said...

Why can't you use word? I do, then when I'm done I ctrl copy, and paste it in. Am I missing something? Susie

Unknown said...

Hello, I just wonder if you still write?