Friday, May 19, 2006

Figaro, Figaro, Fiiiiigaaarooo..

I'm not really sure what the dealio is with our pictures not posting right. I'm going to leave it alone and come back to it at another time. Today is Friday. Hurrah. I'm excited and rushed. I only work two days next week and it's the end of the month, so that means taking a lot of work home. I love working for home, but would rather play. Monday we check out a pre-school for Lexie, Thursday we pack up the RV, Friday off to camping.

Word(s) of the day: SMIDGEN, MODICUM, DOLLOP

Lexie log: Believe it or not, Lexie still prefers water or milk. She will not drink pop and only rarely will have a sip of juice. I love it. I hope it stays this way. On the flip side, who knew children could be such stubborn, picky, eaters?! If it weren't for children's vitamins, I'm not sure what I'd do.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, weekends, vacation, water, vitamins, stamps, hats, lights, cars, and life.

No comments: