Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Yes, I do believe it's true...

When I got to work this morning, I noticed that my pictures from the beach didn't load properly. I know this is because I was too hasty and not allowing the software to finish before I started uploading the next file. So, I will delete the partials and start over some time soon. Can't do it from work though, so it'll have to wait. We are one person short here for indefinite amount of time. Along with two very new coders, this means I am bailing out account auditing, and charge entry. Very busy with overtime. Only at work two days next week on top of that. So, not much blogging will happen.

Word(s) of the day: MENISCAL

Lexie log: She is just the cutest! I can't believe how fast she grows up. With this nice weather she spends a lot of time out back. I just love nice weather!

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, Spring, Oregon, water, weekends, happiness, and life.

No comments: