Friday, May 12, 2006

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream...

I can't beleive it cost me $41.45 to fill up my gas tank this morning! Phew, cuts back on the summer road-trip dreams. I want to start doing more hiking this year. This weekend is booked with Lucas' birthday party tomorrow, and Mother's Day tradition of Mom, Dad, Betty, Frank, Lexie, myself, and now Thumper all heading to the coast in the RV. Lexie will miss her swim lesson for that day, but since she will be in this same level for summer and fall, I'm not too concerned. This will be the only session so far that she has missed any lessons.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM! I LOVE YOU, YOU'RE THE BEST!

Word(s) of the day: RUMINATE

Lexie log: I'm pretty sure she will enjoy Bullwinkle's and she adores Lucas. She is already exited, as I told her Wednesday that we were going to his birthday party.
Wednesday, after work, Lexie, Thumper and I walked to Indian Hills School and she played on the slide and big toy (is that still what they are called?) She had a blast and we'll probably go back more often weather dependent.
I spoke with the owner of the Montessori Sunshine school that is right down the street from us. Her name is Loretta, she is from Sri Lanka, the classes are no more than 25 students per three instructors, she can go 2, 3, or 5 days a week from 8-1 and the times are not rigid. The next step is for me to take some time off and tour the school. Hopefully I can take a Monday off, soon, and we can go with Grammy. I'm exited just thinking about it.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, weekends, kiwis, water, pets, trees, headlights, and life.

No comments: