Friday, May 16, 2008

The best 19.99 in a long time!

Yesterday I stopped in a new Grocery Outlet that just moved in two blocks from work.  I happened across a cd/am/fm radio with headsets that Lexie can actually keep on her head.  I got it for her, and last night we had a blast with it.  It is her first walkman, and she loves it.  She kept trying out different stations, having me listen to songs, and dancing around on the deck.  It was such pure joy!  Then I noticed that it even has external speakers too.  Pretty neat.

Tomorrow night is Lucas' birthday party, and Lexie is excited.  She hasn't seen him in a long time.  

It's supposed to be 90 degrees today, so Lex is in a pretty new blue and white summer dress her Grammy got her.

Weekend hope list:
Move bedroom plant out back
mow
plant raspberry
plant wisteria


Today I'm grateful for Lexie, Mom and Dad, weekends, summer, books, iPod, Scrubs, Audible, Walkman, friends, and life.

No comments: