Thursday, May 01, 2008

Brief note

Who new filling out registration forms for Kindergarten could be complicated!?

This weekend, Mom and Dad are helping me with Lexie's doll house.  Lexie will stay with Mom while Dad and I drive to Lafayette and get the house.  We'll store in his shop wrapped in garbage bags.  

I have a new PCP that I already think is wonderful.

I'm frustrated with how much work I'm missing with appointments and court stuff!  Filing a order to show cause to change parenting time is about as pleasant as untangling a huge mess of embroidery thread.  I have to pick up papers the Judge forgot to sign, have Lexie's Dad served with the whole mess (expecting a call shortly after from Grandma Betty asking about it), paying filing fees, filing order requesting removal of divorce attorney, worrying about going to court the thirteenth, etc. etc.  This is tiresome.  Finally CSD and Lexie's counselor are communicating, but it seems that she will be out all week.

Lexie's ant farm is awesome!  I will have to post pictures soon.

No comments: