Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Springtime afternoon

Yesterday afternoon I cleaned out Crystal's cage.  Then Sam and Alex came over and we watched the tortoise walk around the kitchen.  Lexie and Sam went over to play at Sam's house while Alex and I threw a ball for Griffen.  They all wanted to play in the RV and stay for dinner.  So, we all pilled into my car and went shopping at Safeway for hotdogs, buns, and drinks.  Sam and Alex have tedious little arguments about who's going to sit in front each time they go anywhere with Lex and I.  I had to remind Alex that she sat in front both ways to the cat show and on the way home from the dog park.  Sam won.  Three hyper girls, like a little bubble of energy around me, as we walked through the store.  They were constantly in motion in front of and behind me; moving back and forth like a wave.  We got home, I grilled up the dogs, and they ate in the camper.  Each one takes their hotdog differently; Lexie-ketchup and mayonnaise, Alex-ketchup only, Sam-ketchup mustard and mayo.  Lexie ate all her corn, most of the bun, none of the dog.  Sam ate all the bread and half the dog, no corn.  Alex ate all the dog, half the bread, no corn.  While I found  this interesting is truly beyond me.  A pleasant springtime afternoon.

I brought Lexie's ant farm into work today for show and tell.

No comments: