Saturday, May 17, 2008

iFad


I've got an iPod...and iTunes.  I love them both with the most materialistic respect anyone could muster up!  So, I've noticed, that other capalistic enteties are absorbing the mini-"i" for their products and services too.  i, Myself, now have an iShark.  My iShark!  My orange tabby, now in his teens, saved from abandonment, and lovey in a way only a ankle high creature with really sharp teeth can be.  To activate my iShark, I need only to be in the driveway or the kitchen.  In either of these locations iShark works well.  When I stand still my iShark circles my ankles.  My adreanline surges (especially if the weather is warm enough for shorts) as I feel iShark's fur brush past.  Only very rarely, but this morning being a rare occasion, does iShark actually bite.  iBitten.
 
Lexie is still at the neighbors having a camp sleepover in their backyard.  I left them last night close to ten, while Corky was still getting the air mattresses ready in the tent.  I'm waiting for Soinja to call or knock to let me know my iGirl is up.  I actually slept till 9:41am, and woke up to the phone instead of an alarm (weekdays) or iGirl (Sat-Sun)
 
Good day to get an iTan.  I'm going out back to read until someone stops me.
 
 

No comments: