Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I play the piano no more running honey, This time to the sky I'll sing if clouds don't hear me...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Happy Valentines Day!  EPIC Imaging had a coffee cart here at the office this morning to promote their new cardiology services.  They brought bunches of Valentine heart balloons.  The kind Lexie has been begging for at the grocery stores for the past week.  After the coffee piece was over, a bunch of us went in and got balloons, so I get to bring one home to Frank and Lexie.  This just thrills me.  And I got a Snicker flavored coffee at the recommendation of the EPIC rep. On top of my regular coffee I had already made, I am really caffeinated at this moment.

Interesting news of the day; Gas prices fall, American’s have four golds and two silvers so far in the Olympics, Michelle Kwan retires from the Olympics after four years and no gold.

Word(s) of the day:   MYLAR

Lexie log:  I got the sweetest message from Lexie (with a little help from Daddy) on my phone this morning.  It was before 8:30am, so my phone wasn’t turned on yet when they called.  The message is her sweet little voice wishing me a Happy Valentine’s Day, saying ‘hi’ and telling me in a whisper that she loves me.  It was so sweet it gave me butterflies in my tummy.  I made Carrie, Linda, and Cherri listen to it.  I have about 8-10 other messages from her and Daddy stored on my voicemail, pretty soon it may get full.  I wish there was an easy, inexpensive way to save them for all time.  – Lexie’s latest fixations are with Bob the Builder, and Sandy the Squirrel.  She has a little plastic Sandy figurine that she carries around.

Today I’m grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, weekends, our cats, our dog, shelter, food, water, and happiness.

No comments: